By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by the web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect your personal data and other information when you make a purchase, use or register on our web site for our products and services, or otherwise interact with us. This includes the following categories:
Product and Services
By accessing Neutron Industries' products and services, your device as well as unique device, application and network identifiers are sent to Neutron Industries.
Use of Products and Services
Information You Provide Us With
When you create an account, make a purchase, request services, or otherwise interact with us, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, phone number, street address, user names and passwords, feedback, information relating to your devices, bank account number, credit card details and other such financial information. We also maintain records of your consents, preferences and settings relating to, for example, location data, marketing and sharing of personal data.
Your Transactions With Us
We maintain records of your puchases, downloads, your requests, agreements between you and Neutron Industries, the products and services provided to you, payment and delivery details, your contacts and communications and other interactions with us. We may, in accordance with applicable law, record your communication with our cusotmer experience group or with other such contact points.
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are small files that are sent to and stored in your computer by the websites you visit. Cookies are stored in your browser's file directory. next time you visit the Neutron Industries web sites, your browser will read the cookie and relay the information back to the website or element that originally set the cookie. To learn more about these technologies and how they work, please see e.g. allaboutcookies.org.
3. USE LICENSE
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Neutron Industries web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- i. modify or copy the materials;
- ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Neutron Industries' web site;
- iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- v. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Neutron Industries at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
4. VALUE CLUB SUBSCRIPTIONS
All Value Club Flex Pack subscriptions are subject to the terms and conditions outlined on this page. Neutron Industries is not liable for changes in product pricing or product availabitlity in regards to any item purchased through our subscription service. Due to market fluctuations of material costs we reserve the right to alter pricing at any time on individual products listed in our Value Club Flex Packs.
The materials on the Neutron Industries' web site is provided "as is". Neutron Industries makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Neutron Industries does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on their Internet web sites or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Neutron Industries or their suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Neutron Industries' web site, even if Neutron Industries or a Neutron Industries authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possiblity of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limiations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on the Neutron Industries' web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Neutron Industries does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Neutron Industries may make changes to the materials contained on their web sites at any time without notice. Neutron Industries does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Neutron Industries has not reviewed all of the sites linked to their web site and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Neutron Industreis of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
10. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Neutron Industries' web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO USE OF A WEB SITE
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those pruposes specfied by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we otain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers, information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality or personal information is protected and maintained.